Pathways : Pricing Guide
Pathways : Pricing Guide
The launch of this offer has been made possible thanks a start-up grant from the Church Commissioners’ Strategic Development Fund – the funding arm of Renewal and Reform. A condition of our funding is that we support areas where there is the greatest need.
During the first three years of operation we are offering a discount of 50% on the price for posting vacancies to the poorest 25% of parishes, as measured by the Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD).
Pathways Recruitment: Software
Subscription to the Pathways Recruitment software enables you to advertise your role on our national faith sector jobs board. You can also place your advert with multiple advertising sources using ‘One Request’.
Keeping track of your applicants has never been easier thanks to our online application tool. Once your advert has closed you can share applications with your shortlisting panel electronically.
National coverage, local control.
You also have access to a reporting tool that will show where your candidates are coming from, how many people applied, how long it took to fill the role, plus other key metrics. This will help you to make informed decisions when it comes to placing future adverts, saving you time and money.
- £300 one-off set-up charge
- £100 per month for four users (12 month agreement) - Extra users will be charged at £25 per user, per month.
- £70 per post to the jobs board
To become a subscriber - Email here
All Diocese’s and Parish’s that would like to be promoted through our national careers page, can make the request by cost. This is solely allowing posting of a role without any support or input. This is not an alternative to subscription: It will only be provided until the time when we have managed to on-board those in the queue to subscribe.
- £75 Plus VAT (Order Here)
Pathways Recruitment: Microsite
A dedicated microsite is a great way to reach new audiences and point prospective candidates to your website. As well as showcasing your recruitment campaign you can brand your microsite so that it looks and feels like an extension of your website.
You also have the added benefit of leveraging the Church of England’s brand by linking to our new national careers website.
You can see an example of a microsite here. (New Microsite)
Pricing: To Order here
Pathways: Microsite Lite
Microsite Lite is a single page site that the gives you an online presence to promote a particular role or recruitment campaign. Open for a maximum of 12 months, this option will help you to reach a much wider and diverse audience – particularly useful in helping to attract candidates for roles that are proving hard to fill.
Click here to find out more (New Microsite)
Pricing for the 12 month service: To Order, click here
Additional services: Order Here
- One off patron access to Pathways Recruitment £299
Recruitment Training Bespoke
- We will offer many training services such as How to write a good advert, How to convert a Parish Profile into an attractive Job Advert, Recruitment GDPR Training Etc. This is classroom style training and conditions apply
Campaign Sourcing Bespoke
- Running and managing all aspects of a specific campaign specialising in niche markets, roles and volumes.
Recruitment Tools Bespoke
- Interview Scoring Templates, Contracts for Service, Internal process reviews, management of services and data analysis, Etc
Church House – System Training Free
- 5 Hour training for full use of the system. Please contact Pathways Support to learn more about our training dates and availability
- 1 Day training provided at your local Diocese’s
- 1 Day with the Project Lead to provide system training, project updates, process reviews, bespoke planning, process reviews.
You will make a payment of £75, to which then a member of the Pathways Support Team will contact you asking for the full job description you would like us to include and the Parish Profile if applicable and work with you to get the post live. This process should take no longer than 1 business day.
For those that enquiring about Bespoke Offerings, please do so here Pathways Support